Here you may register for a 2019-20 travel team. THIS IS BY INVITATION ONLY. All players must be between the age of U9 to U19 to register.
Training Only Development Program 5 to 10 year olds
Here you may register to sign up for the Formativo Football Program which is designed to provide young children with a sound foundation of technical skills, a healthy enthusiasm for learning, and the self-confidence essential for each child to test the limits of their potential. Places are open to any child interested in learning from our coaching staff. There are no prerequisites and no tryouts are required.
Here you may register for the GGFC Technical Training Program 2019-20. THIS IS BY INVITATION ONLY. All players must be between the age of U7 to U19 to register.
Welcome to the Gotham Girls FC ("GGFC") website for program and tryouts registration.
The programs listed to the left are those currently available for registration through this website.
For all other GGFC programs or events, please return to the GGFC home page and check the registration instructions.
Registration for some programs is by invitation only.
The registration process has 3 steps:
1) Parent or Guardian Login, or if this is the first time you are registering with GGFC, the parent creates new account. Please check that all contact and medical information is accurate.
2) Enter child (player) information by clicking on "add children".
3) Register child for program by clicking the REGISTER box next to the child's name.
1) During step 3, you may be asked to answer a number of questions. Some of these are necessary to properly compute the fee you will be billed; other questions are informational only. In addition, a "consent" window will appear. You must agree to the terms of the consent in order to register a player.
2) If you think that the calculated fee appears to be incorrect, choose the "pay by check" payment option and contact your child's team coordinator or the GGFC Registrar and report the problem.
3) During the registration process, you may need to select your child's team. If the correct team does not appear in the selection menu, select one that does appear and complete the registration process; then contact your child's team coordinator or the GGFC Registrar to report the problem.
4) Finally, make sure you complete all steps in the process and fully check out. You will be sent a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, please check with the GGFC Registrar.